Invitation

For those who are interested in communicating, learning, and teaching about Spanish Philately in English.
Responder
Mensaje
Autor
leon_sellos

Invitation

#1 Mensaje por leon_sellos » Mar 31-May-2005 19:48

Dear friends from "FORO".We pays homage to Marbellas patron saint ,san Bernabé,with a week of festivities,music,dancing and general fun.Inaugurated at the Paseo Maritimo near the historic centre of My town.With a fireworks display,it´ll start.Followed by a Romeros mass at midday and bullfighting at the plaza de Toros.For the rest of the week,the squares,plazas and feria ground are filled with music,dancing,local and traditional costumes and outdoors bars serving typical food and drinks.
Highlights include the crowning of the feria queen and numerous concerts with popular Spanish acts.
Saint parades in procession,horses and a full programe for all friends,who likes to kome and visit us.From the 06/June/05 to the 13/June/05.
This year,We´ll have the most inpportan group of HIP-HOP,the NEW ORDER.
IF YOU LIKE TO RECIVE MORE INFORMATION,PLEASE CALL THE TOURIST OFFICE. Tlf. nº 952 771442 - MARBELLA
Every once in a while,will someone,get in tuch with Me.To exchange "used"
stamps from the U.K.I be grateful if some friend,like to do some exchanges with Me.I do have,many dobles for exchage.And like to help.
Best regards from .......

leon_sellos

jeroca

#2 Mensaje por jeroca » Mar 14-Mar-2006 16:05

may be this year
hola mañ@s del mundo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Responder